Website £28000 - £35000 Per Annum
You’ll bridge the gap between the technical and non-technical teams by being the first line support for users using our in-house web platform. You’ll establish a world-class support service delivering high customer satisfaction by:
- Talking to Internal and External customers to help them solve their platform needs. This will include troubleshooting, analysing, prioritising and triaging issues and bugs then working with the Engineering and Product teams to resolve them.
- Background of supporting a web based or desktop application
- Answering questions, advising all teams, writing and updating FAQs, knowledge bases.
- Help training up internal users when new features are released
- Helping test out new features
- Customer service or technical support experience preferred. This includes experience talking to internal and external customers.
- Experience in a relevant 1st line support role is desirable.
- Great communication skills a must.
- You\’ll need to be organised and efficient to manage and prioritise issues.
- You\’ll need strong problem solving skills and be ability to analyse problems and determine the root cause quickly
- Adaptable to dealing with new problems and finding innovative solutions
- You should be comfortable delving into logs and databases to help investigate issues.
- Used to working with web & cloud based applications : Zendesk, Google docs, office 365
- Used to external communications tools such as Intercom
- Ability to delve into logs with the tool Logentries.
- Understand the Agile process and be able to navigate with Visual Studio Online or similar.
- Should have basic SQL coding knowledge to dive into DB logs.
The services of ABrecruit are those of an employment agency.