Website £60000 - £80000 Per Annum
DevOps Engineer – Big Data & Cloud Services (to £80k)
Why we need you
We are in search of a Big Data Devops Engineer to work on products that showcase terabytes of crowdsourced data collected from millions of contributors’ sensors across the globe. Our data volumes are growing and demand for our products is increasing the need for deeper, real-time access to our analysis.
As one of our DevOps Engineers, over the coming months and years we offer:
- Experience working with challenging data volumes (billions of data points, terabytes of data every single day)
- Working with the tech team to scale our cloud infrastructure to deal with a potential 10x increase in data volumes
- Managing our Spark/Mesos clusters – tuning, monitoring, making them shineWorking with data-science team to scale and automate data engineering tasks
- Managing and improving our CI pipelines
- Working with product team to develop product features
- Making the role your own and following developments in the industry, keeping us up-to-date with the latest Big Data technologies
- We\’re keen adopters of new tech such as Airflow, Ansible, Athena, Prometheus, Terraform and quick evolution is important to us
The services of ABrecruit are those of an employment agency.