Website £25000 Per Annum
Graduate / Junior C# / ASP.Net / MVC full stack developer – to £25k – London
Your skills and experience
Essential for this position:
- A good understanding of an object-oriented programming language, Agile development methodologies and continuous delivery
- Enthusiasm about technology and a passion to learn on the job
- Honesty about your skills and knowledge
- The ability to apply problem solving skills to technical issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good logical thinking and analytical approach to problem solving
Brownie points for for any of the following:
- Graduate degree in Computing
- An Understanding of TDD
- Any contribution to open source projects
What we look for in a Entry Level Developer
Every member of the Software Engineering department is responsible for:
- The availability, security, scalability of our platform.
- Delivering our product roadmap.
- Planning for the future.
- Generating enthusiasm and a sense of both technical and product pride.
- As a Developer you play a role in ensuring that your team can efficiently turn our ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about software development.
- Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technical Lead.
- Keep to the processes, standards and designs your team has agreed.
- Ensure you and others continuously improve, by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make the team more effective.
- Contribute to the definition of product features, getting involved in workshops with other engineering teams and Product Management.
- Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to proving that they work well : and continue to work well : in production.
Our principles are at the core of how we operate. As a member of your team, you’ll need to demonstrate those principles and make them a core part of how you work day to day:
- Do the right thing
- Take responsibility
- Be transparent
- Continuously improve
- Take pride
- Maximising potential
- Challenging everything and delivering excellence
The services of ABrecruit are those of an employment agency.