Website £35000 - £45000 Per Annum discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance
Junior .Net Developer – C#, MVC, Agile, TDD – to £45k
- A thorough understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design and data structures and algorithms
- 12+ months commercial experience developing in C# or similar ideally with test driven development / TDD
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedicated to learning and self-improvement
- Experience working within an Agile and Devops team, and an advocate of that culture
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related field
- A thorough understanding of software engineering practises and best practises, including Agile software development, source code control systems and the use of software IDEs and development and testing tools
- An understanding of software deployment tools, deployment processes and best practises
- Experience working with C#.NET, ASP.net MVC, Web API and SQL Server
Role will include
- Working as part of our talented development team to help deliver our ambitious roadmap.
- Developing and maintaining our e-commerce website, API’s and back office systems.
- Connecting to and authoring new REST API\’s.
- Creating automated test of new services.
- Working with cloud based solutions primarily Azure services – E.g. Cloud Services, Service Bus, Blob/Table Storage etc.
- Collaborating with the other developers in the team through paired programming, sprint meetings and around the tea & coffee machine.
- Your own development in areas such as clean code, agile and other best practices.
The services of ABrecruit are those of an employment agency.