Website £65000 - £75000 Per Annum discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance
.Net Technical Team Lead – to £75k – Global Brand.
Technical Team Lead Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the delivery of features and projects across the Web Stack
- Architect, develop & test high performance, reliable and maintainable solutions that conform to clean coding standards
- Line manage, lead and mentor a team of highly passionate developers
- Continuously drive technical improvements to the Web Stack.
- Work closely with other non-technical teams on current and upcoming features and projects.
- Constantly looking into new technology that can disrupt the market and promoting these ideas with the team and wider business
- Proficient in .NET v4.0/4.5/4.6 C# and Visual Studio 2015
- Proficient in ASP.net MVC and Web API
- Proficient in SQL server 2008 / 2012
- Proficient in unit testing (nUnit/xUnit)
- Experience in use of source control system, ideally GIT
- Proven track record of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience of a dependency injection framework, e.g. Unity
- Excellent communication skills
- DevOps mentality.
- Experience of Line Management and mentoring others.
- Architectural level of technical experience.
Desirable Skills / knowledge / experience
- Experience with continuous integration / build management / TeamCity.
- Experience in highly transactional retail web sites.
- Entity Framework
- Experience working with Windows Azure or alternative cloud provider
- Experience of systems with service orientated design and asynchronous messaging patterns
- Experience with CQRS, Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing
Who are we looking for?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a growing team of developers working on an ambitious roadmap. This includes delivering new customer facing features, growing our existing SOA architecture and working with cloud technology. You will be involved in maintaining and improving the existing codebase, as well as working within an Agile team to deliver new features and products.
As a technical team lead, you’ll be expected to take ownership of the technology and projects you and your team are working on, working with peers to maintain improve and add features to an existing transactional retail platform. You’ll understand the importance of developing, mentoring and expanding engineering talent within your team, and have experience doing so in the past.
To be successful, you’ll need a passion for developing products and services with a real customer focus, wanting each and every one of our customers to be delighted with what they have produced using the software and services you have contributed to. You’ll have strong technical abilities, be a great communicator and be able to self-organise and achieve results in a fast-paced environment. You will have a strong track record of capturing requirements through collaboration, and a proven ability to produce high-quality, maintainable and reusable software within a tightly coordinated team.
The services of ABrecruit are those of an employment agency.